Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

Dun Central's Monthly Newsletters 

        For my business, I think monthly or bi-weekly newsletters would be the best approach. I am not able to get significant work done in a single week, so two weeks or a month should give me plenty of time to organize updates and content for the newsletter. Monthly updates would show that Dun Central makes consistent progress on projects and developments.

        The content and information in my newsletters would mainly surround my current project's developments as well as future goals, links to my recent social media posts, and featured apparel designs. I hope my future customers would appreciate these newsletters and be excited about the progress made, admire the photography and photo edits, and want to support my business by purchasing featured merchandise that they may find appealing.

Comments

Popular Posts