Week 12 Part A: Business Specific Online Tools

Dun Central's Next Business Tools

LinkedIn

        At the current stage of my business's development, I find LinkedIn to be an important platform to help grow my audience. I created a LinkedIn personal profile as well as a business page for Dun Central. Using Hootsuite, I can post to Dun Central's LinkedIn page, as well as every other Dun Central social media page simultaneously. Click this link to view/follow Dun Central on LinkedIn.


Yelp

        In the future, I would like to create a profile on Yelp and use it to help build a positive relationship with my current and future customers. For Yelp to be effective for my business, I believe I would need a physical location for consumer interactions (as it is requested during business page creation). Suggesting that a satisfied customer leave a positive review can help other individuals find my business credible when reading positive reviews online. I'm sure that just starting with friends and family that have good experiences with your business can really make a big impact on your business's online presence if they can be convinced to leave good Yelp reviews.


Google Map

        Along with Yelp, Google Maps would be a great online business tool for my business to use as soon as I can get a physical location for the Dun Central headquarters. Google Maps will allow individuals that are navigating with their cell phone's GPS app to find my location on the go if they are in the area. I will also be able to post pictures of my location and products, and receive reviews from individuals similar to Yelp.

Comments

Popular Posts