Week 13 PartB: Developing Online Advertising

Facebook Ad Samples 

    Currently, I do not have the funds or products to promote for my business to effectively use these ads, although I may use them in the near future. The objective that I have with these ads are to attract individuals to my website, as well as follow my Facebook business page. I believe I need to develop more products before I start to promote my website, so I find getting follows and likes on my social media profiles to be a main objective in the mean time, while I develop new products. When it is time to market the products, the new objective will be getting individuals to at least browse my shop.

    I think these ads would be effective because they have a simple grab in the caption along with an aesthetically pleasing image. I find short captions to be more effective than long ones, as users tend to avoid long paragraphs of text while scrolling through social media.

Examples:


Comments

Popular Posts