Week 15 Part B: Building Out Your Strategy

Social Media Marketing Strategy


    I will create two posts each week and schedule them to be posted through Hootsuite at optimal times based off target audience activity on each platform. This will allow me to have plenty of time to create the content for the posts, and I can write a caption and add specific tags when I upload them to my Hootsuite account. I plan to schedule my posts on different days throughout each month to be able to build data for my analytics. 

    To do this, I will most likely spend a couple of hours on the weekend to create the content and schedule the posts. This will allow me to have time during the week to reply to comments and messages on social media as well. With this strategy, I believe I will be able to manage Dun Central's online presence efficiently while also having enough time to spend designing products and developing games. The way that I will be able to create content for social media relies on my ability to consistently create designs and prototypes to advertise or promote online.

Comments

Popular Posts